Coca-Cola: Made in Belgium (NL)
Coca-Cola and Belgium, a 90-year love story. Watch the story behind the Coca-Cola bottle here.
Coca-Cola may be known for its international brands but we are also a true Belgian company. We have been active for over 90 years in Belgium and continue investing in local production, distribution and sales for our large portfolio of brands. Our business in Belgium is headquartered in Brussels, with a customer service and technical centre in Londerzeel. We also have three manufacturing and distribution sites in Antwerp, Chaudfontaine and Gent a logistic site in Luxembourg, and two cross-dock locations in Borgloon and Heppignies. Together, they produce, distribute and sell the beverages of The Coca-Cola Company, including Coca-Cola, Fanta and Chaudfontaine. And did you know the manufacturing site in Chaudfontaine aims at becoming 100% carbon neutral by the end of 2023? This is part of a wider ambition in which Coca-Cola European Partners announced its ambition to reach net zero carbon by 2040.
Acting as a link between the business and the People & Culture organisation, the People & Culture Business Partner leverages the appropriate HR solutions to facilitate and enable the achievement of the goals of the manufacturing site in Chaudfontaine as well as the logistics operations in Chaudfontaine and Luxemburg (Howald).
He/she ensures the provision of strategic advice, guidance, direction and consultative services concerning all HR related subjects to the business.
Supporting our supply chain teams in Belgium and Luxemburg, he/she will work in close cooperation with local and corporate HR Services and HR Centers of Expertise to provide the business with effective solutions, based on a deep understanding of the business environment, strategy and people management implications. Location for this role is on two of our major sites in Chaudfontaine and in Howald.
• The People & Culture Business Partner is a full member of the local management teams in Chaudfontaine and Luxembourg, and focuses on steering and implementing HR strategies that are appropriate for the business needs.
• You are also a vibrant and key member of the People & Culture BeLux team to ensure a perfect alignment and collaborative mindset with all colleagues across the People & Culture organisation.
• He/she will work on change management projects and is the sparring partner concerning organisational development, team effectiveness, sustainable employability, innovation and local labor relations
• The People & Culture Business Partner is also responsible for facilitating the career planning, individual development, performance management and succession planning processes.
• Next to the strategic dimension of the role, you assist the business on operational matters by working together with the right HR division or center of expertise.
• You obtained a Master’s degree, combined with relevant years of experience as HR Generalist to be able to manage 2 cross country locations, preferably in a global organisation.
• As a genuine business partner, your influencing skills and your ability to drive change, innovation and engagement characterise you.
• You balance a hands-on approach with knowing how to think and act strategically, based on sound knowledge of the business needs and the best practices within all fields of HR.
• You combine a strong personality and communication skills with a professional, mature and discrete attitude
• You demonstrate a genuine passion for people and industrial activities and understand the specific needs of a fast paced organisation.
• You are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a strong asset for further development.
CCEP highly values its diverse workforce and welcomes you to apply regardless of any concern you could have on gender, age or ethnicity. Diversity is reality at CCEP.
We offer you an international workplace with focus on sustainability throughout our business, personal development through trainings and passionate colleagues, benefits to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle, a competitive salary package, pension & and bonus scheme and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Do you have the sparkle we are looking for? Please apply online on www.ccep.jobs, upload your CV and our Talent Acquisition team will contact you.
Application deadline is April 13th