Manager NIM & Commercialization
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Chaudfontaine®, Minute Maid®, Fuzetea®, Fernandes® and Monster®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
As Manager NIM & Commercialization you are responsible for project managing business change initiatives e.g. product innovation or pack changes across NL’s CCEP portfolio. The role interfaces extensively with The Coca-Cola Company, CCEP Sales and Marketing, Finance and all Supply Chain Functions to deliver new product and innovative packs within the specified time, cost and quality parameters.
- Lead the full range of project lifecycle activities from project initiation to project closure, identifying, assessing and documenting key dependencies and risks as highlighted by various stakeholder groups
- Ensure all project plans and key project documents are available on time and are accurate to enable delivery to cost, service, quality & time.
- Manage project team meetings and other methods of communication demonstrating strong meeting management and facilitation skills to champion quality outputs at all times
- Build stakeholder management plan with the project team to ensure right levels of engagement escalating issues and risks
- Lead communication on all project matters, clarifying scope, timelines, issues highlighting any risks to the senior teams to enable effective decision making
- Drive continuous improvement in New Initiative processes
The key objective is to Project Manage soft drinks product-change plans whilst delivering all the key success criteria including cost, risks, continuity of supply and delivering the project on time and in scope. Key deliverables of the role is the execution of Supply Chain and Commercial change management projects for existing and new products within NL.
Typically an experienced manager in a complex FMCG environment.
- Excellence in Project management for innovation on supply chain and commercial projects (high workload and multiple task execution)
- Solid supply chain management knowledge – eg planning, materials supply, manufacturing processes
- Applied experience working in New Product Department of an FMCG company highly regarded
- Business case review – value chain analysis experience preferable
- Strong communication and relationship management of a network of supply chain and commercial contacts to drive team working, collaboration and results. A strong influencer.
- Drive and energy, ability to prioritise and focus on the right things
- Leadership, influencing and solid stakeholder management
- Excellence in communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills