Senior Working Capital Manager (m/f/other)
Friedrichshain, Germany Finance 20/05/2019 58569Apply
What we expect of you:
- Own the planning process (Annual Business Plan and Forecast) for all Working Capital items and Operating Free Cashflow
- Drive working capital improvements within Germany, in line with the Project Bond (companywide project) objectives.
- Support the project bond team as Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for Germany, and ensure all key stakeholders within German BU, CCEP Group and Shared Service Center are kept up to date with progress
- Analyzing current customer/supplier/CCEP behavior and highlight opportunities to realize working capital improvements
- Illustrate best practice solutions across Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Inventory within the German Business unit incl. implementation as well as upskill relevant personnel.
- Embed the 3 years working capital plan, and develop strategies to support the delivery of it with the wider finance team.
- Support Senior Management providing key figures, analysis and insights on Working Capital and Cashflow as well as target setting; this requires working closely with the German CFO and Functional leads
- Graduate from University in Controlling and / or Finance
- Min 5 years work experience in a financial environment with previous FMCG experience advantageous
- Ability to business partner effectively with non-finance professionals and Senior Management
- Confidence and ability to communicate and challenge at all levels
- Experience in Project work and Process Management
- Analytical, improvement focused and problem solving mindset
- MS Office Suite Skills, especially PowerPoint & Excel (including pivot tables, charts, etc.) as well as SAP knowledge in particular FI/CO module and SAP BI
- Ability to speak (fluently) and write English and German