See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
If you have finished your university studies during last 3 years and you have good communication skills, a positive attitude and you have the desire to learn and the ability to work well with others…We are looking for you!
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, one of our strategic priorities is to attract, develop and retain diverse talent, as diversity is a competitive advantage of high performance teams. The Graduate Program has been launched to help develop the future talent pool of our business in the area of Talent Management, which will help us to advance, grow and evolve as a company.
What you become part of:
You will be part of the OLT Centre of Excellence and member of the Talent Management team that is in charge of defining and implementing enterprise wide Talent Management strategy, philosophy, principles and relevant tools and processes to support CCEP’s sustainable growth through management and deployment of its talent.
What to expect:
- You will work with a mentor, who will work with you throughout the duration of the program, sharing knowledge, offering advice and helping you make the most of every opportunity.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Time flexibility.
- We are a large multinational company, where you will have the opportunity to meet and work with colleagues from other countries.
What do we ask for:
- Good academic record in Business or similar.
- University studies completed between 2019 and 2022.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Digital mindset / enabled.
- Confidentiality and capability to interact with senior professionals.
- Teamwork skills, flexibility, organization and planning.
Learn more about Coca-Cola Europacific Partners.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and Australia Pacific and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 20 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.