See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
IT AUDIT & ANALYTICS MANAGER
What you become a part of:
In this role, you will assist to coordinate the IT SOX activities, define and manage the implementation of the data analytics strategy for the Corporate Audit Services Department.” We want to emphasize on both sides – SOX IT and data analytics.
What to expect:
- Manage an inspiring a team of associates/co-sourcing professionals to successfully drive and sustain the strategy and data analytics culture.
-Maintain and improve CAS’s data analytics platform availability, including data extraction, desktop analytics and visualisation/presentation solutions
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Provide training to wider audit team members on data analytics techniques and their application to the internal audit process to build a community of data analytics champions within the team.
-Coordinate the execution of the annual SOX 404 IT controls (e.g. SAP controls) audit testing.
- Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing (dashboards, tolerance settings, alert triggers).
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with co-source providers, the Company’s external auditor, and CCEP’s IT Security/Governance team; and CCEP’s Internal Controls.
-Support operational and business process Internal Audits on technical IT related matters;
-Strong understanding of internal control environment (financial IT systems and business processes), and ideally the risk and control activities within a consumer good business
- Experience in reviewing configuration and authorization controls in an ERP environment (ideally SAP)
- Experience / Knowledge of process automation
-5-7 years of professional experience with at least three years experience in the data analytics area (knowledge of tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, IDEA, ACL / Galvanize or similar is a plus)
- Proven experience in navigating complex organisations with creative problem solving
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
What we offer:
- Permanent & Full Time Contract.
- Location: Madrid.
- Fixed Salary + Bonus + Social Benefits.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!