See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.
Lead the promotion of the culture of quality and food safety in the soft drinks plants, springs and other operations of CCEP Iberia and among our collaborators, throughout the supply chain, with the aim of increasing the reputation of the brands we produce and maintain confidence in our products.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a worker with teamwork and learning ability, comunication, analytical and organizational skills who wants to join a stable and solvent company.
- Commercialization projects:
o evaluation of the feasibility of new formulations and products manufactured and/or commercialized, packaging projects and other categories relevant to the company.
o Definition, monitoring and evaluation of the effective implementation of validation and test protocols associated with the projects.
- Lead and manage the execution of established food safety and quality plans and programs.
- Provide the necessary guidance to plant Quality Managers for the establishment and implementation of strategic objectives and plans related to their area of expertise.
- Identify, develop and monitor programs to ensure the implementation of ISO, KORE, WER and related legal requirements for Food Safety and Quality.
- Identify, evaluate and establish standardized mitigation plans for food safety risks in plants (11 plants).
- Preparation, updating and diffusion of the central documents of the Food Quality and Safety System.
- Design and supervision of Good Practices Management Systems incorporating "best practices".
- Elaboration, updating, implementation and monitoring of Food fraud and Food defense and HACCP systems.
- Identification and implementation of improvement actions: Quality Management, HACCP and Food Safety.
- Control of CAs derived from external and internal audits and non-conformities to detect possible synergies and avoid repetitions in other sites.
- Development and implementation of improvement, capacity building and training projects in the assigned area of competence.
- Monitoring and analysis of scorecards of indicators in the area of competence, identifying associated risks and developing action plans.
- Bachelor/Degree in Science (biology, chemistry, veterinary, pharmacy, food technology...)
- At least 5 years in similar position
- Fluent in English is a must (at least C1)
- Availability to travel
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Fixed-term contract
- Full Time Contract.
- Location: Madrid
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.