RGM Finance (OBPPC & Promo)
¿ Quieres conseguir que tus metas profesionales se conviertan en realidad?
¿ Quieres compartir tus retos con nosotros y seguir creciendo juntos, con la pasión y autenticidad que lo hace una marca única ?
RGM Finance (OBPPC & Promo)
This role is a key finance business partner for the BU RGM team in Iberia.
This team will increase visibility of revenue driving levers, support development and execution of profit drivers and develop an enhanced investment governance process.
There will be a focus on both short and long term initiatives and the team will work in close collaboration with EU wide initiatives.
- Business partnering for the BU RGM team, communicating clear business insights and providing financial leadership and support
- Lead the development and implementation of multi layer investment analysis and analytical tools to increase visibility of Iberia revenue P&L and drive profitability / revenue growth through identification of efficiency opportunities.
- Support development of investment principles and guidelines across Modern, On Premise and Fragmented Sales channels to optimize future decision making and improve ROI.
- Incorporate both internal and external market and competitor analysis to identify trends and enhance decision making.
- Develop analytical tools that enable clear articulation of business insights linked to mix of customers, brands and packages.
- Support development of key pack pricing and investment architecture analysis in support of OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Pack, Price, Customer) and pricing corridor initiatives. Furthermore ensure visibility and compliance to pricing corridors.
- Provide strong analytical and decision support using multiple internal and external data sources in support of OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Pack, Price, Customer) strategic initiatives. Provide the RGM commercial team with user focused analytical tools to enable fast and efficient creation of scenarios.
- Provide strong analytical and decision support using multiple internal and external data sources in support of Promotional Investment strategic initiatives. Provide the RGM commercial team with user focused analytical tools to enable fast and efficient creation of scenarios.
- Support the implementation of enhanced promotional investment analysis and investment governance routines.
- Minimum 2 years post qualified experience (accounting certification preferred) & working within FMCG commercial finance environment
- Accountable for providing excellent financial insights for the commercial RGM team
- Highly developed technical and analytical skills , ability to integrate and interpret disparate sources of data using broad range of analytical data tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong commercial acumen required in order to assimilate complex data and delineate opportunities to drive value
- Proactive, high energy & desire for professional excellence
- Inquisitive and creative mindset required in order to identify opportunities to analyse performance to enable future growth
- Experience with modelling and analytical tools (BI Analyser / Tableau / SAP)