CCEP in Iceland has a wonderful and diverse group of great employees. Take a look at the videos to get to know us and the workplace better!
H&S Nordics Lead, 12 month Secondment, All CCEP locations
Design and deploy workplace health and safety strategies, plans, projects and systems to protect and improve CCEP's resources, assets, trademarks and reputation throughout the Nordics CCEP-countries (Sweden, Norway and Iceland). Within these responsibilities, all occupational health and safety standards, policies and requirements of CCEP, the franchise and all local legislation must be met.
What to expect:
Within this remit all CCEP, legal and franchise Health & Safety requirements, policies and standards must be met or exceeded within the following areas: suppliers & incoming materials, Commercialisation and New Initiatives projects, manufacturing, warehousing & distribution, Cold Drink Operations, Commercial & Sales, Offices, Customer & Consumer Contacts (complaints and/or inquiries) and interactions with authorities within the BU.
• Lead the Nordics region occupational Health & Safety function for CCEP
• Support the implementation of the CCEP Central Health & Safety strategy
• Lead the deployment of the CCEP Nordics Region Health & Safety Strategy and Annual Business Plans in order to continuously grow, protect and sustain the Business.
• Provide assertive Health & Safety guidance to the Nordics Region Business leaders to ensure focus on the right Business priorities.
• Drive delivery of the Nordics Region Health & Safety KBIs and Health & Safety key projects on target.
• Lead proactive risk management (from assessment to mitigation) for the Nordics Region in the area of Health & Safety.
• Build strategic Health & Safety know-how for the Nordics Region in order to ensure readiness to manage new technologies and/or new processes and systems.
• Provide Health & Safety leadership in incident management and crisis resolution (IMT/IMCR) for Health & Safety related incidents where the professional judgment on Health & Safety is crucial.
• Be the Nordics Region representative in key contacts local Health & Safety authorities.
• Be the Nordics Region representative/spokesperson in Health & Safety related interactions with local key customers.
• Lead the improvement and standardization of Health & Safety key processes, systems and tools across the Nordics Region.
• Report to the Nordics Region Leadership Teams about Health & Safety performance and trends, challenges, (emerging) risks and opportunities and develop appropriate action plans to drive achievement of Business Objectives/Targets as well as sustainable Continuous Improvement.
• Lead the Nordics Region Health & Safety Managers (provide direction, coach and engage all team members and guide the team towards delivering and executing the Health & safety Vision, Mission and Strategic Priorities).
• Lead the development of Health & Safety capabilities across the Nordics Region via development programs, mentoring and coaching and bringing together expertise from different areas in order to continuously improve and embed desired QESH knowledge, skills and behaviors throughout the Nordics Region.
• Define, develop and lead and/or sponsor Health & Safety projects across the Nordics Region that are aimed at improving/ driving Health & Safety towards ‘world class’ performance.
• Build a network of local external H&S partners/experts (authorities, industry associations, consultants, suppliers, copackers, expert laboratories) in order to defend and represent the Company, gain & maintain knowledge, stimulate collaboration, facilitate ‘gate keeping’ and to drive continuous innovation.
Skills & Essentials:
• Minimum 10 Years of experience in Safety & Occupational Health management role in Multinational company
• Master’s degree preferred (preferably in Science) & Top level Safety qualifications.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.