CCEP in Iceland has a wonderful and diverse group of great employees. Take a look at the videos to get to know us and the workplace better!
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Mgr, SC Supply Planning (Norway), All CCEP Locations
What you become part of:
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Mid Term Planning GENOSE this is a great opportunity for a high performing planning manager to join our business. If you thrive and operate at your best in a dynamic environment and in a role that will make the most of your strong problem solving, planning and influencing skills, then this could be the opportunity for you!
The Mgr, SC Supply Planning is responsible to manage the mid-term planning horizon for certain product portfolios. This includes a 13 week bucket plan, validation of the 18 months rough cut capacity plans and the availability management of finished goods. Support European S&OE and S&OP processes.
Additionally this role also includes support in project work like assessing the possibility to transition from territory planning to category planning with the aim to improve business performance by maximizing the scale of CCEP.
What to expect:
In this role you will be a key member of the Mid Term planning team with central responsibility for supporting the internal and external teams to deliver an accurate and efficient plan for the mid-term horizon. Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible to build an accurate plan by gathering all Business inputs and Supply Chain capabilities.
• Working and communicating with various departments such as Plants, Short Term, Demand Planning, Customer Service, Commercialization, QESH, etc.
• Provide a weekly update on Supply Plan, assessing flagged risks, sharing opportunities and establishing a clear action plan to secure service level.
• Responsible to optimize our manufacturing and logistic cost and CO2 footprint while securing agreed Service Level.
• Responsible to deliver our targets on inventory level, considering risks for residuals
• Anticipate risks to deliver the plan by monitoring forecast deviation, identifying capacity issues, developing tactical & risk management by selecting less expensive solution.
• Collaborate to drive value to the business by managing portfolio development and optimizing Supply Chain solutions with BU’s and commercialization team.
• Support SC projects on promo’s, infrastructure changes and system changes etc.
What we expect of you:
• Working in the current planning organisation, BU or Central Production planning and Material Supply
• 3 years+ experience in planning network sourcing with a strong affinity of the end-to-end supply chain including Sales & Operations Planning processes.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and sustain a range of working relationships across multiple functions and sites
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to pay attention to detail, the ability to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs as well as overlooking the bigger picture.
• Experience working in a dynamic, complex and fast moving environment.
• Systems knowledge: SAP APO (eg. PPDS, DP, SNP), Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint, Share-point
• Degree level, experience considered on case-by-case basis
• Fluent English required
• Proficiency in other European languages advantageous
• Preferably Norway
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.