Electrical, Automation and Industrial Network Manager.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What you become a part of:
Within the Engineering and Technology department (E&T) we have the Electrical, Automation, and Industrial Network Systems team (EA&N).
We are looking for a European Manager Electrical, Automation and Industrial Networking systems, reporting into the Associate Director EA&N.
What to expect:
- Develop & guide the implementation of CCEP EA&N strategy, standards and procedures through to delivery and on-going operation in a cost effective, legally compliant, safe manner.
- Provide specialist EA&N guidance and support to all stakeholders internally and externally to develop, address and resolve all EA&N technical issues and non-compliances to standards.
- Provide specialist EA&N guidance and support to site engineering team and project management teams for all major capital projects.
- Manage central EA&N related European projects on budget, quality and time following CCEP’s project management procedures.
- Monitor and assess the EA&N obsolescence and associated risks and when needed develop and implement the obsolescence programs for entire CCEP.
- Ability to communicate complex EA&N system information in a concise, clear and understandable manner to ensure stakeholder involvement
- Be able to influence and network with stakeholder (internal & external) effectively at all levels to gain understanding and engagement
- Implement cyber security controls on the industrial network and attached edge devices (PLCs, HMIs, etc.)
- Coordinate and ensure the electrical testing programs for the entire CCEP business are legally compliant and cost effective.
- Develop the technical expertise of responsible engineers at production facilities through documentation and structured training opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience working within Electrical, Automation and Industrial Network Systems.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Willing to travel up to 50%