Procurement Manager (Indirect)
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What to expect:
A high performing, engaged, cost and service focused Procurement team where you will have ownership of a key category/ sub category and responsibility for developing and executing category strategies in collaboration with internal stakeholders. The main objectives are to deliver exceptional levels of customer service through third party logistics providers warehousing solutions and added value services, pallet supply service and technology enablement- optimising procurement costs and processes as well as to ensure quality and security of supply for all materials and services purchased in the category using the Total Cost of Ownership approach.
Furthermore, this position is responsible to drive Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability developments and improvements through the supply base, supporting CCEP goals, and to identify and deliver category projects to drive cost and Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability benefits. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, confident in liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders whilst taking ownership of a variety of end-to-end projects.
- Run sourcing initiatives end-to-end, in line with 7SSP (Seven Step Sourcing Process); running supplier negotiation strategy to deliver cost savings and added value to the business.
- Deliver the highest levels of stakeholder engagement through a collaborative, service oriented approach, becoming a trusted business partner.
- Optimise supplier performance via the SRM programme and improving the sustainability of the end-to-end supply chain.
- Deliver risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of volatile supply markets.
- Taking personal ownership of personal development in a fast-paced FMCG business.
Skills & essentials:
- Experience working in Supply Chain.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstratable project and change management skills.