Senior Manager, Business Analytics Scrum Master
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What is Coca Cola European Partners?
CCEP is the major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
We've got ambitious plans to grow at CCEP, with digital and data at the heart of that. But everyone says that, right? Digital is ingrained in our strategy - not separate to it and we'll only invest where it can deliver the biggest benefit to our customers, our people and our business.
What does the Business Analytics Scrum Master do?
The Business Analytics Scrum Master is responsible for optimising the Agile Development of CCEPs Business Analytical solutions, ensuring quality of deliverables and maximising value from the team. S/he facilities the development of analytics products and solutions through hands-on day to day leadership of the crew through the agile delivery process. S/he reports into the Senior Data Science Lead for the domain and is responsible for all aspects of the Agile delivery, from generation of high-quality user stories through to facilitation of all key Agile ceremonies and addressing feedback from sprint retrospectives. The Analytics Scrum Master is responsible for managing a balance between capacity of available resources and delivery against the expectations of the Product Owner.
On a typical day you could be…
- Defining the framework for the structured governance of Agile projects
- Supporting the roll out and adoption of Agile best practices
- Managing the planning and delivery of multiple analytics products / solutions
- Leading the definition and delivery of Agile sprints
- Working directly with the crew involved in sprint execution ensuring the fulfilment of Agile Methodology artefacts and ceremonies
- Acting as an Agile coach for the crew and wider analytics community
- Working side-by-side with the Product Owner to ensure that stories are prioritised and development is accepted during each sprint cycle
- Proactively identifying and mitigating against risks
- Ensuring that blockers raised at the daily stand- ups are escalated appropriately and expedited to enable the team to make progress
- Ensuring a flexible approach that adapts to the changing needs of the project and enables Agile routines to run smoothly
- Driving the team to deliver, addressing challenges and resolving constraints
- Ensuring that the appropriate tools / repositories are updated during the sprint and that progress and KPIs are visible
- Ensuring that the Sprint Show Case is prepared and well executed
- Leading the Sprint retrospective and implementing changes for future projects
- Undertaking PMO activities to support the Head of Analytics and wider Analytics Leadership Team
You can demonstrate experience in some of the following…
- Multiple iterations of successful Agile delivery ideally involving Analytics projects
- A recognised Scrum Master or Agile practitioner
- Strong communication, value realisation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
- Track record of leading Agile teams to deliver results against challenging timescales
- Coaching of Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience in defining or creating PMO deliverables especially in an Analytics context
- Ideally experience of FMCG analytical themes
You or others consider yourself a…
A champion of Agile methodologies and tools and able to evangelise their use to others. Someone who gets the job done through effectively driving others to deliver as a united team focused on common goals. You are a self-starter who is flexible in his/her approach and thrives in an environment with ever changing needs. You are able to digest, break down and resolve complex problems. You are skilled in ensuring everyone has a common understanding of approach, timelines, ways of working and goals and your ultimate focus is to enable continual progress.