Intern - European Supply Chain (12 month FTC)
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What you become part of:
You will be part of the Network Optimisation and Planning Strategy team within the Strategy & Development department reporting to the Associate Director Strategic Partners.
The Network Optimisation and Planning Strategy central team consists of 12 people focused on leveraging scale and driving standardisation through collaboration with each of CCEP’s business units.
The Strategic Partner Supply Chain Co-ordinator will coordinate the planning of multi market families specifically Monster and Capri Sun determining how to best fulfill the requirements from the demand plan to balance demand and supply in a manner that achieves optimum cost and customer service for CCEP.
The remit of the role extends over multiple geographies (Spain, Portugal, Germany, Iceland, GB, France, BeLux, NL, Sweden, Norway) with travel across the EU and to Strategic Partner offices on occasion.
What to expect:
- You will be liaising with planners, procurement specialists, key partners (Capri Sun and Monster) and other stakeholders to resolve daily issues
- Responsible for weekly & monthly communications on supply performance & mitigating action plans for Monster and Capri Sun
- Monitoring and reporting of the supply chain process to ensure service level agreements and key business performance targets are achieved
- Active participation in projects spanning CCEP and Monster/Capri Sun supply chains. These include a diverse range of continuous improvement projects and new product introductions spanning multiple business functions and countries.
- Collaborating with the different countries and functions to support delivery of the Monster / Capri Sun Annual Business Plans
- Demonstrable experience either from a professional or academic environment of being able to manipulate large data sets with the ability to articulate key findings easily
- Experience using MS Office applications competently with the ability to quickly learn how to use a number of different systems/reports such as Planning tools/reports, SAP ERP, SAP APO
- An understanding of planning and supply chain processes would be beneficial