Take a peek behind the curtain
Speak to our company insiders to see what working at CCEP is truly like.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Merchandiser (Grocery), Sutton-In-Ashfield
Part-Time 16 - 20 hours per week
Join one of the world’s most recognisable brands as a Grocery Merchandiser within our field sales team. This entry-level position will provide the perfect starting point for a career with Coca-Cola European Partners, enabling you to develop your skills with best in class training and support.
The Day-to-Day Role
Your role will be to increase the availability and visibility of our iconic beverages, ensuring compliance to any national agreements across Supermarkets and Convenience outlets within your territory through;
• Checking any store priorities prior to the call
• Signing into the store and introducing yourself to key store contacts.
• Merchandising CCEP products, ensuring stock is on sale on the shop floor and displayed as agreed.
• Investigating and resolving any availability issues by working with store contacts and your account executive where applicable
• Making sure any current promotions are activated and in line with the nationally agreed plan and that they are full and priced correctly.
• Ensuring coolers both CCEP and supplier are compliant to nationally agreed plans
• Assembling promotional displays if required (e.g. Point of sale)
At the end of the call, answering question sets about the call on our mobile app.
Please note: this role requires Saturday work and occasional evening work as part of your weekly hours.
What We Expect Of You
• Effective communication skills; building rapport with colleagues and in-store contacts as well as influencing customer is essential.
• Meet customer needs with a flexible and proactive approach to problem-solving.
• To use mobile phone apps for inventory and administrative purposes.
• Manual handling of branded packs is a requirement of the role.
What We Provide
• A 37.5 hour working week
• Competitive salary
• 45 pence per business mile for 1st 10,000 miles and then 25p per mile thereafter
• Pension & Share plan
• Host of flexible benefits
You Will Need
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Use of your own car, a full driving license & business insurance
Before you apply, have you checked out the Coca-Cola European Partners GB website? Head over to learn more about life at CCEP or ask a question that might strengthen your application.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.