How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Coca-Cola Euro Pacific Partners (CCEP) is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. Across 29 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people.
We are now looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Data Insights Services Team. The role provides insightful, accurate and timely operational and performance reporting, and analysis to stakeholders within the European Business Units. The role offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on delivering timely and quality standard reporting, ad-hoc analysis and design of new reports.
The activities of the Data Insights Services Teams are aimed to support the decision making process of the commercial and supply chain business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement. Curiosity about data and BI tools is essential, as well as strong communication skills.
• Prepare and distribute reports using BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and MS Excel based on requests from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
• Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using Alteryx, BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or other systems.
• Communicate with subject matter experts and report customers from the business to gather business requirements and ensure the outputs meet their needs.
• Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis in response to requests from end-users.
• Extract, cleanse and validate the necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
• Generate new ideas for creative and effective methods of presenting information and implement these into proof of concept Power BI dashboards.
• Document report processes within the team in a standard way
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
• Work with agreed deadlines for delivering regular reports and activities to business stakeholders
• Support the implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Working within an Agile development team to demonstrate value quickly
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Data Insights Services Teams and across the Business Units (as required).
• Share knowledge with team across the Data Insights Services Teams to support continuous improvement
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Degree level education in Information Systems, Finance or Business Studies
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience
• Prior professional experience with Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx and/or other BI tools
• Fluent English level skills
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.), PowerPoint - Advanced
• ERP experience, preferably SAP – Basic/Intermediate
• Problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting
• Basic understanding of financial systems & processes
Skills which will be considered an advantage:
• Relevant experience in a dynamic environment such as a multinational organization or a Shared Services Centre
• Salesforce (or other CRM tool)
• Designing, developing BI and other analytical/ reporting solutions using standard BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, Qlik View, Micro Strategy etc.
• Working with databases in particularly with the identification and extraction of data from SAP BW and MS Access
• Database query experience in SQL and/or Alteryx
• SAP Analysis for office add-in
• Understanding the sales processes and the route to market / FMCG specifics
• French, German, Spanish, or Dutch language skills – Intermediate/Fluent
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.