How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Coca-Cola Euro Pacific Partners (CCEP) is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. Across 29 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our Data & Insights Services (DIS) NEBU team. The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Northern European Business Unit (NEBU). The role sits alongside reporting teams for CCEP’s other Business Units and offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on delivering timely and quality standard management and operations reporting, ad-hoc analysis and design of new reports.
The activities of the Data & Insights Services Team are aimed to support the decision making process of the commercial business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
• Prepare and distribute reports using primarily BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and occasionally MS Excel based on request from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
• Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or other systems (egg. direct SQL connection to the data lake).
• Support the commercial processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, budget, weekly and daily reporting (where applicable).
• Prepare ad hoc reports and report initial analysis in response to requests from end-users.
• Identify reliable data source for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests.
• Extract, cleanse and validate the necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
• Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
• Provide insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his/her area of expertise.
• Provide regular feedback on the performance and reliability of BPT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of data.
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
• Commercial teams in the NEBU (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• 1-3 years’ relevant reporting and analytical experience in a dynamic environment like a multinational organization or a Shared Services Centre
• CRM experience, preferably Salesforce (ideal, not essential)
• English – Advanced
• French – will be an advantage
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.), PowerPoint - Advanced
• Salesforce (or other CRM tool) – Basic/Intermediate
• Margin Minder - Basic
• ERP experience, preferably SAP – Basic/Intermediate
• BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects – Basic/Intermediate
• Database query experience in SQL and/or Alteryx – Basic/Intermediate
• Other – SAP Analysis for office add-in (optional)
• Understanding the sales processes and the route to market/FMCG specifics - Intermediate
• Understanding the commercial environment and needs of the business and relevant stakeholders - Intermediate
• Understanding of financial systems & processes - Basic
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.