How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. Across 29 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our Commercial Reporting Teams.
- The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Iberia Business Unit.
- It is an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on providing decision-support to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
- The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
• Prepare and distribute reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using MS Excel, Analysis for Office or other systems (such as BI tools)
• Perform ad hoc analysis on reports in response to queries from end-users
• Support key decision-making processes for Iberia at critical times in the month, e.g. month-end closing, forecast, weekly and daily reporting.
• Provides insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues
• Commercial teams (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• 1-3 years relevant experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• ERP experience, preferably SAP (ideal, not essential)
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.) – Intermediate
• BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects
• Database query experience in SQL and/or Alteryx
• SAP Analysis for office add-in
• English – Advanced and Spanish would be considered a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured and organized
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Attention to detail
• Can-do attitude
• Communication skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.