See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our NEBU Commercial Reporting Team. The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Northern European Business Unit. The role sits alongside reporting teams for CCEP’s other Business Units and offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on delivering timely and quality standard management and operations reporting, ad-hoc analysis and design of new reports.
The activities of the Commercial Reporting Team are aimed to support the decision making process of the commercial business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
• Prepare and distribute reports using primarily BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and occasionally MS Excel based on request from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
• Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or other systems (egg. direct SQL connection to the data lake).
• Support the commercial processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, budget, weekly and daily reporting (where applicable).
• Prepare ad hoc reports and reports initial analysis in response to requests from end-users.
• Identify reliable data source for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests.
• Extract, cleanse and validate the necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
• Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
• Provide insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
• Provide regular feedback on the performance and reliability of BPT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of data.
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
• Commercial teams in the NEBU (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic environment like a multinational organization or a Shared Services Centre
• CRM experience, preferably Salesforce (ideal, not essential)
Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• English – Advanced
• Second language– French
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.),PowerPoint
• Salesforce (or other CRM tool)
• Margin Minder
• ERP experience, preferably SAP
• BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects
• Database query experience in SQL and/or Alteryx
• Other – SAP Analysis for office add-in (optional)
• Understanding the sales processes and the route to market / FMCG specifics
• Understanding the commercial environment and needs of the business and relevant stakeholders -
• Understanding of financial systems & processes
• Analytical skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Can-do attitude
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Attention to details
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!