See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our NEBU Commercial Reporting Team. The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Northern European Business Unit. The role sits alongside reporting teams for CCEP’s other Business Units and offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on delivering timely and quality standard management and operations reporting, ad-hoc analysis and design of new reports.
The activities of the Commercial Reporting Team are aimed to support the decision making process of the commercial business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
1. Prepare and distribute reports based on request from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
3. Amend existing BI reports and work with the BU teams and the technical teams to build new reports
4. Support the commercial processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, budget, weekly and daily reporting (where applicable).
5. Prepare ad hoc reports and reports initial analysis in response to requests from end-users.
6. Develop and maintain data in order to provide ongoing accurate business analysis and trend reporting.
7. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
8. Identify reliable data source for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests.
9. Provide periodic analysis and monitoring of the performance and reliability of IT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of information
Continuous improvement and projects
10. Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
11. Provides insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
12. Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
• Commercial teams in the NEBU (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Experience of using reporting and intelligence tools, Analysis for Office
• 2 years of experience in a data & reporting-oriented role
• Experience working with big SQL databases or large samples of data is an advantage
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• Fluent English & French language skills
• Tableau/Power BI experience/knowledge is considered an advantage
• VBA/Alteryx exposure
• Microsoft Office package
• Experience with Amazon Redshift is an advantage
• Prior work with SAP BW and SAP add-ons like Analysis for Office is an advantage
• Ability to translate business needs into usable visualization of data interpretation
• Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
• Analytical skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!