See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We are now looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Sweden reporting team. The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Swedish Business Unit. The role sits in Sofia, alongside reporting teams for CCEPs other Business Units and provides an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focussed on providing decision-support to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity, with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
1. Prepare and distribute reports using BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) based on requests from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or using other systems.
3. Perform ad hoc analysis on reports in response to queries from end-users.
4. Support key decision-making processes for Sweden at critical times in the month, e.g. month-end closing, forecast, weekly and daily reporting.
5. Identify reliable data sources for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests through conversations with Sweden stakeholders and CCEP BPT (Business Process and Technology)
6. Extraction, cleansing and validation of necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
7. Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
8. Working with key internal customers in the functional areas, ensure fast and reliable response to information management needs.
9. Provides insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
10. Provide periodic analysis and monitoring of the performance and reliability of BPT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of information
11. Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support
Business Unit team in Sweden (mainly Finance and Commercial)
Other –IT, Master Data
1-3 years relevant experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
English language skills - fluent, both written and spoken
Swedish language skills- advanced level
MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.), PowerPoint, Outlook - Advanced
ERP experience, preferably SAP
BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects
SAP Analysis for office add-in
Understanding the route to market / FMCG specifics - Intermediate
Understanding the business environment and needs of the relevant stakeholders
Understanding of financial systems & processes
Analytical and organizational skills
Attention to details
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!