How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP), a fast pace growing company is looking for a strong Costumer to Cash (CTC) Disputes Assistant to come and join their growing Shared Service Centre and be a part of the CTC team.
The Shared Services Centre (SSC) CTC Disputes Assistant will be responsible for resolving queries raised by customers and internal CCEP stakeholders within the Disputes area of Customer to Cash.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout
The role would ideally suit someone who has confidence in their own ability, has strong analytical skills and has CCEP does, demonstrates passion for growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who wants to be part of a dynamic team and grow in and with the company.
Financial Services Delivery
• Bachelor level education
• Experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen.
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• English : Intermediary writing and spoken level
• Spanish: Intermediary writing and spoken level
• Good Excel skills. ERP experience desirable, preferably SAP and/or SAGE
• Strong customer service orientation
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.