Assistant, Customer Support with German Language skills
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services Customer Support Assistant will be responsible for support the different commercial teams in the area of customer master. This includes understanding of requirements and guidance on the adequate customer master submissions as per guidelines as well as executing those submissions on their behalf where appropriate. The role provides first level support regarding issue resolution and simple clarification with commercial teams and will review with Professional if more complex issues arise. The role will support the development of training materials as needed to help commercial teams. The position will be tasked with delivering customer service excellence to the business as well as support continuous process improvement to further enhance the customer service level and effectiveness expected throughout as well as reduce customer-related issues to the minimum.
Shared Service Set up
• Works with the Customer Support Professional to build the SSC capabilities so all planned activities can be delivered in a timely and effective manner
• Works with each relevant stakeholders in the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to maintain an effective and smooth partnership with SSC
• Supports new recruits and provides training and guidance as required
Financial Services Delivery
• Translates commercial requirements of local and national customers into creations and changes submissions for customer master
• Advices Sales Support (local and national) regarding suitable setting of the customer and completeness/accuracy and suitability of the request
• Provide guidance to Sales team on the best way of reflecting a customer into SAP according to the rules and guidance and execute the submission of the account request on their behalf
• Executes the activities as per agreed deadlines
• Ensures that company policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Helps resolving any issues as required
• Utilizes technology platforms to support optimum service delivery
• Good relationships with local and national sales Support to help understand and support customer master data activities and Shared Services generally
• Supports effectively the other Customer teams as required to support execution, quality and escalation activities
• Collaborates with colleagues across the different SSC towers, specially OTC, to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides support to co-workers to improve performance
• Identifies and supports implementation of process improvements
• Suggest and supports technical improvements for the customer maintenance processes as required
• Executes training for new employees and provides support as required
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen and good excel spreadsheet skills.
• A good understanding of customer master processes/Data Management processes
• Ability to communicate with commercial partners
• Fluent in English and German
• Solid SAP experience in the area of Customer/SD, excellent Excel skills.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail