How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Shared Services STP Service Desk Assistant with Swedish Language skills will identify and respond to internal and external customer’s needs. They are the primary point of contact for STP related queries and will provide service-orientated first level support. They will be responsible for handling STP related quires received as inbound calls, e-mails, faxes, from employees, vendors and approved third parties, ensuring data deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
STP Set up
Financial Services Delivery
• University degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 years STP/Accounts Payable/Service Desk experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment.
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment.
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level.
• Fluent in English and Swedish languages.
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player.
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.