See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Associate Director to lead the Commercial tower within our Enterprise Reporting Centre (ERC). This role will provide overall management of a newly established centralized team providing Commercial reporting and analysis to stakeholders within CCEPs markets to support decision-making and improve business performance.
The Commercial tower within the ERC is comprised of Business Unit (BU) Leads (Senior Managers) to interface with local stakeholders in each of CCEP’s 5 Business Units, Reporting Managers to drive the development of standardized reporting, and Analysts who produce both standard and country-specific reports.
Managing the ERC - Commercial Team
1. Execute the Commercial ERC strategy and business plan, ensuring that operational plans are in place to deliver agreed targets.
2. Manage and monitor Commercial ERC budget with focus on delivering the planned savings
3. Accountable for key decisions in relation to Commercial ERC recruitment and resourcing
4. Ensure that infrastructure (IT, tools) to support the strategic goals and business objective are in place and aligns to broader ERC and BPT strategies
5. Support adherence to new ways of working, by promoting standard reporting and data analytics focus.
6. Provide overall leadership to the ERC Commercial team ensuring business plans communicated and agreed are targets achieved.
7. Manage governance relationships, ensuring that the Commercial ERC fully supports and is fully aligned to overall ERC/BPT objectives
8. Ensure that customer and key stakeholder relationships are proactively managed to meet ERC strategy, objectives and targets.
9. Develop excellent relationships with key internal stakeholders (BPT leadership, Commercial Leadership in the BU)
10. Manage customer/stakeholder expectations on ERC services and business benefits
11. Provide strong leadership and motivation to the team, being a role model for CCEP values.
12. Promote teamwork and a collaborative, encouraging a highly motivated environment within the ERC and collaboration with BUs.
13. Provide opportunities to team members to help them grow and develop their potential for future roles.
14. Monitor the ERC service level performance, KPIs and ensure that services are meeting their target service levels.
15. Identify continuous improvement opportunities across the ERC Commercial team
16. Monitor overall productivity and quality improvements to ensure that the ERC organisation drives towards and exceeds internal/external best practices
17. Ensure that the ERC team continually builds commercial/functional expertise by promoting knowledge sharing both through internal and external sources
18. Articulate and communication CCEP’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
19. Monitoring of individuals’ performance against CCEP’s competency model and team/individual key performance indicators.
20. Review personal development and career plans for direct reports
Key Stakeholders (internal and external)
Data Analytics team and the entire BPT organization
Commercial Leadership teams both in Business Units and Group Commercial
Centre of Expertise
Shared Services Centre
Other – Finance, Supply Chain, IT, HR
CCEP Reporting support vendors
8 years+ experience in a management role working in a global organisation
Strong people management experience, including coaching, developing direct reports
Proven change management and continuous improvement skills
Data management and analytics experience
Experience in managing reporting, business intelligence or data analytics teams
Understand the complexities of data wrangling and visualisation
Demonstrable experience in converting complex or vague business questions into actionable data visualisations
Values data management processes and seeks to improve data quality
MBA or advanced business degree
Fluent English level skills; Second language would be an advantage – French, German, Dutch, Spanish
Process Management & Innovation
Data-Analysis and Reporting
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!