GL Support Professional with English language skills
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
GL Support Professional is responsible for end to end delivery of the GL Support function: maintenance of the GL master data in SAP/MDG/Trintech/Tririga systems, User data maintenance in Trintech/Tririga, financial periods opening/closing in SAP/Trintech/Tririga, FX rates loadings in SAP/Tririga, etc., supports period-end processes, supports various RTR related projects, etc. The position is also tasked with driving and delivering RTR service excellence with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the RTR service level, efficiency and effectiveness.
SAP/MDG GL Support role, responsible for:
- Creation & Maintenance of GL master data (GL Accounts, Account Groups, GL Account Sets, GL Accс Hierarchies, Profit Centers and PC Hierarchies, Cost Centers and CC Hierarchies, Consolidation Units and respective Hierarchies);
- GL Accounts’ Balance Uploads from SAP to Trintech;
- Opening/Closing of Financial Periods;
- Exchange Rates loading and verification;
- Quality Control Checks (Pre-Close Checks);
- Accounts’ balances Roll-forward at Year-end (AP, AR & GL ledgers in SAP systems);
Trintech/Tririga Administrator role, responsible for:
- Level 1 support for all users; Point of Contact with Product Support;
- GL master data and User master data maintenance;
- Financial periods maintenance;
- User groups/Security groups maintenance;
- Reconciliations’ master data and schedules;
- Lease re-assignment;
- Exchange Rates and Incremental Borrowing Rates loading and verification;
SOX related responsibilities:
- Prepares and submits supporting documentation and audit evidences for successful assessment of the SOX Controls, related to GL Support function;
- Supports internal and external auditors upon request;
Financial Services Delivery:
- Performs general ledger and financial entity master data oversight, responds to identified local customer issues, queries and needs; supports financial period closing process and responds on all issues related to GL master data;
- Executes process improvement efforts throughout general ledger support functions, including the identification of improvement opportunities, and the implementation of enhancements;
- Supports the implementation of RTR Target Operating Model in conjunction with Continuous Improvement team;
- Partners with IT Dept. and supports wider RTR Teams on special projects that impact the financial reporting landscape;
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders within the SSC as well as the overall CCEP Finance team to drive mutual understanding and support;
- Liaises and coordinates with internal and external auditors where required;
- Provides coaching, development and motivation to the SSC employees to enable each to maximize performance; Acts as a role model for CCEP values;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year Accounting experience, preferably in a multi-national organization and/or Shared Services environment
- Ability to address or escalate complex issues within the Record to Report area
- Advanced knowledge on general accounting and reporting in compliance with IFRS, and requirements of regulatory agencies
- Fluent in English
- Strong SAP background essential