How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Coca-Cola Euro Pacific Partners (CCEP) is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. Across 29 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people.
We are now looking for a BI Developer intern to join our Commercial BI Team. The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the organisation. The role sits alongside reporting teams for CCEP’s other Business Units and offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on delivering timely and quality standard management and operations reporting, ad-hoc analysis and design of new reports.
The activities of the Commercial BI Team are aimed to support the decision-making process of the commercial business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
• Generate new ideas for creative and effective methods of presenting management information and implement these into proof of concept Power BI/Tableau dashboards
• Working within an Agile development team to demonstrate value quickly
• Analysing source systems (particularly Salesforce, SQL Databases) to identify and connect to potential datasets
• Assisting technology teams to communicate requirements for potential new reports
• Communicate with subject matter experts and report customers from the business to ensure the outputs meet their needs
• Support data quality efforts through the use and maintenance of standardized data and calculation definitions
• Complete projects as assigned by manager
• Document processes and set up / support the facilitation of process workshops for review and approval of new and improved reports and processes
• Support the development, planning and implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Commercial teams in the BU (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• English language skills
Functional technical skills required
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.), PowerPoint - Advanced
• Academic Experience with BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, other similar product – Basic
• Academic Experience with SQL and ETL tools ( any database and/or ETL tool) – Basic
Behavioural competencies preferred
• Has logical thinking and quickly adapts to changes - Intermediate / advanced
• Attentive to details - Intermediate / advanced
• Willingness to learn and open to challenges - Intermediate / advanced
• Problem-solving mindset - Intermediate / advanced
• Structured and organized - Intermediate / advanced
• Self-motivated individual - Intermediate / advanced
• Can-do attitude
• Adaptability and flexibility
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.