How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
After the huge success of our 2022 Internship Program, we are now launching the third edition of the program, which will start in 2023.
The Internship Program
• Allows flexibility to the interns as they would be able to choose between full and part-time scheme;
• Provides personal mentoring and support for the whole program duration, as well as multiple networking opportunities.
The Shared Services Customer-to-Cash (CTC) Intern will support the CTC team. The CTC team is responsible for the services CCEP provides and the relationship with our customers from their creation in our system, through order receiving, to final invoice payment, as well as managing the customer additional marketing discounts;
• Currently undergraduate in their third or fourth year of degree level education. Focus on either Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems is considered advantage.
• Fluent in English and French language;
• Analytical thinking;
• Microsoft Excel knowledge is considered advantage;
• Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.