See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The role of the Learning & Development (L&D) Services team at CCEP is to provide support to the internal clients, as well as other key stakeholders who are part of the learning organization. The key responsibilities of each team member are the planning, scheduling, arranging logistics for trainings and courses, budget tracking and reporting on training interventions.
• Work with key stakeholders to organize and schedule formal training interventions in accordance with the organisation development plan/LNA and L&D processes
• Independent administration of trainings after discussion with sponsor regarding scope of service incl. participants support, Purchase request creation and tracking, input SuccessFactors LMS, calculation of costs, follow up activities (feedback check, participants check, and rebooking via SAP FI)
• Organise logistics for training sessions (reserve rooms/inform trainer/security/ catering)
• Recording of all training conducted and updating of associated documentation
• Communication with external and internal trainers incl agreeing on dates, venues, training materials delivery, etc
• Budget tracking including the creation and management of purchase requisitions and orders
• Distribution of order entry via Ticket tool (transformation to into tickets) including responsibility check
• Administration of electronic training records
• Continuous Improvement
• Implement process improvements to optimize the employee learning experience
• University degree preferably in Human resources or related
• Knowledge of training processes is considered an advantage
• EDP knowledge (MS Office, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP)
• Knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience of using a Learning Management System will be an advantage
• Fluent English - required. Good working knowledge and use of Spanish and Portuguese will be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good analytical thinking
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong team work, business acumen, collaboration and cultural awareness skills
• Self-motivated & the drive to influence others in order to execute plans / activities
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
• Ability to quality-check own work
• Confidential handling of personnel data
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!