How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
After the huge success of our 2021 Internship Program, we are now launching the second edition, which will start in 2022.
• Allows flexibility to the interns as they would be able to choose between full and part-time scheme;
• Provides personal mentoring and support for the whole program duration, as well as multiple networking opportunities.
The Shared Services Source To Pay (STP) Intern will identify and respond to internal and external customer’s needs. They role is point of contact for STP related queries and will provide service-orientated first level support.
As part of the STP internship, you will be assigned on a rotational basis to different sub teams within the STP organization - Accounts Payable; Banking & Corporate Cards; Travel Expenses; Supplier Enablement
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.