See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) was set up in Sofia, Bulgaria and started its operations in the summer of 2015.
The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service-oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The Centre comprises of a team of analysts, who perform controlling and reporting activities. The team is responsible for delivering quality management reporting and analysis within the required reporting deadlines, which is key in enabling effective decision support in the Finance area of all business units. The analysts are supervised by managers leading each of the key reporting areas. Every analyst has accountabilities, which are aligned to specific BUs. Furthermore, the analysts should be able to back up colleagues from other areas within the team.
The CoE-team comprises four areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A and Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Continuous Improvement & Systems. The FP&A and Group Reporting stream covers three main areas: FP&A, OPEX and Group reporting.
Currently we are looking for an appropriate candidate for the role of a Junior Analyst in the OPEX team for the French Business Unit.
The FP&A Opex analysts in the CoE provide support to the FP&A Leads/OPEX Controllers and senior management of the BUs. The activities are focused on:
• Support of the Country OPEX Controllers in pre-months end / month-end closing activities
• Support of the Country OPEX Controllers in financial reporting, planning and forecasting processes related to operating expenses
• Support of the OPEX budgeting process
• Provide support for ad-hoc requests & analysis to the business
• Reconciliation of financials across systems
The analyst will report in to the FP&A OPEX Manager in the CoE.
• Prepare reports (as outlined above) in Excel for review by managers
• Amend existing reports and create new reports through manipulation of data in Excel and other reporting systems
• Support Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing process
• Provide ad hoc reporting & analysis support to the business
• Provide data and analytical input to support business forecasting and planning initiatives
• Provide support/input in OPEX budgeting/forecasting process
• Present information in a coherent and logical way using Excel and PowerPoint
• Analyze data through reports and provide initial commentary on performance, if requested
• Perform detailed reconciliations between systems, make a deep dive into significant differences to be able to explain them further, if needed
• Ensure in-house knowledge of processes and activities is captured in accurate and detailed procedures, which are always up to date, thus business continuity is guaranteed in any moment
• Initiate and participate in continuous improvement projects: strive to increase own efficiency by optimizing and automating own activities continuously and proactively support cross-sectional optimization projects
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the CoE and across the Business Units, win the trust of the business partners and act as one team with all of them
• Share knowledge with other analysts across the CoE to support continuous improvement and development
• Contribute to successful and efficient collaboration in the team through following common goals, supportive approach, and engagement
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Accounting or Finance
• CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified (preferable, not essential)
• Experience in Accounting/Financial analysis
• Strong English skills ; French - preferable (spoken and written)
• Experience with cost controlling/reporting & process optimization is a plus
• Essential experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), SAP BO & BW strongly recommended
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!