See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
Leading the Procurement COE for analytics, this role is responsible for the business partner relationship with the Procurement Category teams. The team deliver analytical services supporting the delivery of Strategic Sourcing Initiatives. Leveraging business insight, analytical rigor and technical expertise to produce fact based summary information enabling Senior Procurement personnel to improve their sourcing decisions.
A key leadership position within the Procurement Center of Excellence team, this role ensures the appropriate systems, resources, processes, continuous improvements are being delivered for the procurement team.
Category Strategy Support
• Lead the team ensuring the COE has the correct tools, systems and skills to perform the required data analysis and services to the procurement team.
• Establish major supplier costs drivers by utilising baseline data, category knowledge, Market and supplier research
• Utilise appropriate tools, templates and techniques to present results to Senior Management highlighting observations and opportunities from the baseline and Supplier & Market analysis to be used in business plan and strategy development
• Support the preparation of the RFP process utilising appropriate system, tools and templates to ensure submissions will provide the necessary information to perform a full financial analysis following submission
• Prepare analysis highlighting negotiation opportunities using cost levers and what it scenario analysis
Process & Systems Support
• Create appropriate templates, cost models, measurements, databases and repositories to ensure data relating to sourcing analysis is stored and presented in a standardised way as far is possible.
• Support all category initiatives ensuring the defined systems and tools are updated with the appropriate view of information following the 7SSP.
• Ensure the outcome of the sourcing events are reflected in the appropriate buying channels in CCEP STP systems, utilising Ariba guided buying functionality as appropriate
• The ability to lead and motive a high performing team
• Ability to engage and develop constructive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Deep understanding of quantitative analysis with the ability to identify opportunities drawing on multiple data and information sources to support decision making.
• The ability to interpret complex information and be able to provide fact-based information for multiple procurement categories in-line with procurement and business strategy
• Customer service focussed, driving continuous improvements in processes and service
• Excellent Analytical ability: Deliver complex modelling in appropriate tools and MS packages such as Excel, Access and Database languages such as SQL.
• Strong systems aptitude with an understanding of data structures and sources to help validate and query data from systems
• Strong technical presentation and commination skills utilising appropriate systems, Webex, PowerPoint etc…
• Data and financial analysis experience
• Degree or equivalent experience in related area, Mathematics, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Programming, Supply Chain, or Logistics etc..
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience with or desire to lead a team
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.