How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Part of the New Product Introduction organization in the CCEP SSC, the role of MDM Analytics SME is critical in enabling the CCEP organization to turn data into business value assets in alignment with CCEP Data & Analytics strategy. S/he will be responsible for providing business functional application and consultancy services across all relevant CCEP service lines with the aim to accelerate the implementation of MDM and the development of MD Data Assets.
S/he will act as the main functional application consultant for MDM platform representing NPI, SC& Commercialization and D&A teams building system and process knowledge. Supported by the relevant product delivery lead(s), s/he will initiate data discoveries, designs and readiness, to ensure that business requirements are fully captured.
As key partner of the Data & Analytics leadership and D&A stream leads, s/he will ensure that Data Analytics products are delivered on time, on budget and to high quality standards. S/he will advise MDM Analytics Lead and Product delivery lead on the specific usage of the data asset aspects in CCEP systems and well as proposes harmonization and standardization opportunities. S/he will advise source data stewards on data cleansing requirements if needed and will monitor completion of such activities.
S/he will provide priority activities for any relevant data products in the roadmap demanding MDM capabilities. S/he will lead/support system issue resolution where MDM/other data platforms are involved. S/he will lead/support new business requirements impacting existing MDM architecture and assess solutions.
Financial Services Delivery
• Act as main SSC solution maintenance consultant for MDM/UDP data lake
• Lead MDM matching activities for domains in scope by defining matching rules and adjusting them based on matching results
• Develop modifications and enhancement MDM Data assets/products with respect of cost, scope and timelines perspective with data owners as per business requirements and in conjunction with the D&A roadmap
• Apply needed system configuration changes and enhancements within CCEP MDM system
• Resolve and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) in a timely and customer oriented manner
• Validate pro-actively data accuracy and consistency during the data Mix & Merge migration activities from legacy/SAP/external sources to UDP
• Ensure ongoing system reconciliation and integration through data mapping and enrichment.
• Support optimization initiatives to processes and execute action plan in order to improve processes efficiency and effectiveness as well as data quality and further system and process integration
• Support as needed any further data platform project needs (SAP MDG, CFIN, CDSP, S4 HANA or other)
• Manage and keep up-to-date relevant documentation/manuals according CCEP standards
• Builds strong relationships with CS&SC, D&A stream leads, BPT, Finance and Commercial teams across CCEP
• Partner with the NPI & CTC SMEs building trust and providing data excellence insight towards harmonization opportunities
• Train/support and coach team members on the day-to-day activities and best practices of MDM solution
• Build a productive and positive relationship with any external or third parties involved into the UDP/other data platform project.
• Builds strong relationships with the other SSC service lines stakeholders
• Provides feedback and support the Snr. Mng, MDM Analytics Lead in driving end-to-end standard processes across the CCEP System environment
• Advice on continuous improvement initiatives on the overall data flow, from input to validation and consumption
• In collaboration with the operational NPI, D&A teams, implement an action plan to correct faulty data and eliminate root causes or knowledge/system usage gaps
• Improve data product result in MDM aiming for efficiency and effectiveness
• University Degree or equivalent preferred
• Developed and implemented at least one CI solution and a tool (proof of concept needed).
• Advanced VBA expertise is a must.
• ABAP is a very strong advantage. MS Access and SQL knowledge is a strong advantage.
• Deep Knowledge and understanding of SAP/Hana is required; Experience with various ETF solutions is an advantage
• Ability to analyze information and provide solutions to issues
• A mastery in understanding of business processes
• Strong customer service orientation
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work in an autonomous manner
• Advanced MDM & Analytics Skills: Ability to analyze and propose solutions and enhancements on developments, workflows and complex data models
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player with ability to influence others
• Time management, planning and organization
• Willingness to learn and add extra value
• Ability to work with people of different cultures towards achieving a solution
• Open minded approach with Strong Customer oriented attitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Flexible and adaptive to changes Can-Do attitude
• Programming language experience (VBA, ABAP or other relevant) is an advantage
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.