Manager, NPI Costing - Temporary role
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Part of the Innovative New Product Introduction expertise organisation in the CCEP SSC the Manager NPI Costing (temporary role) will be responsible for providing analytical and transactional activities related to the Innovation process. S/he will be managing the product costing sub-process of the Annual Business Planning (ABP) determining standard costs impacting (Purchase Price Variance) PPV and manufacturing variances, inventory valuation, LRP, budgeting and actuals. S/he will do and End-To-End analysis and calculation of Cost Of Goods Sold (COGS) for any products sold within CCEP territories, determining manufacturing, packaging, logistics & freight costs as well as relevant taxes. The role will also support any new NPDs with provisional and draft COGS enabling early forecasting. S/he will be responsible for executing relevant SOX controls ensuring compliance with company policies and legal requirements. The position will also be tasked with driving and delivering product costing service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensure that CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures the accurate and timely completion of End-to-End production costs and cost of goods sold for all products sold within CCEP territories
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of variant reports (PPV) and analyses
• Handles identified issues, queries and needs, which have been escalated due to non-resolution, or where resolution is urgent and important
• Manage the ABP standard costing activities, ensuring standard costs are delivered accurately, timely and efficiently
• Ensures support is provided so that all Finance period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner (PPVs)
• Supplies advice on production costs and cost of goods sold and support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and internal controls (SOX)
• Provides provisional and draft COGS to support early forecasting needs
• Corresponds with local government and statutory auditors
• Coordinates and corresponds with all internal and external auditors as assigned
• Responds to identified local customer issues, queries and needs within Finance and NPI domains
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in BU team to drive understanding and support for Shared Services & NPI
• Builds strong relationships within the SSC and acting as a role model for professional behavior
• Liaises with BU customers to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely way and information given is relevant and user friendly
• Liaises and coordinates with internal and external auditors
• Liaises with other key stakeholders as required regarding financial controls and regulatory compliance
• Supports the NPI leadership and management in driving end-to-end process standardization
• Assists in developing best practice processes and pro-actively work on applying them within CCEP
• Identify potential areas for automation & improvement and work with NPI Experts, utilizing technology, to build an efficient and fast processes
• Prepare needed manuals and documentation
• University degree or equivalent in Accounting/Supply Chain/Logistics
• Minimum of 3 years Finance, Data and/or Controlling experience, preferably in a multi-national organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to address and/or escalate complex issues within the NPI/Finance area
• Solid understanding of general accounting and reporting, cost modeling, cost breakdown and financial analysis
• Fluent in English, second language (French, Spanish, German) would be a great advantage
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player with ability to influence others
• Solid command of Microsoft Excel (complex formulas, pivot`s etc)
• Temporary role