See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The role is part of the central European Procurement Finance Team of CCEP to support all direct and indirect procurement categories with an overall spend of about 4.5bn EUR. Together with the Sr Mgr Indirect Procurement this role covers 1.5bn EUR in spend
This role is a key finance business partner to all Indirect Procurement Managers, monitoring all components of the indirect procurement operating results to drive maximum value across all countries within CCEP.
What to expect:
• Business Partnering with procurement stakeholders in particular to proactively support all activities during the 7SSP Procurement Sourcing Process (eg. tenders). This role covers a wide scope of different areas in Indirect Procurement covering:
o Supply Chain
o Sales & Marketing
o Corporate Indirect
• Owning the Annual Business Planning, as well as Forecasting and Financial Close cycles for the Indirect Procurement categories. Translate strategies into financial outlooks, while providing clear explanations on assumptions, variances and trends.
• Driving financial transactions, policies, systems, and procedures to translate the contracted terms into concrete Cash Flow. Comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards, on the indirect procurement scope.
• Initiating actions to Procurement and the Line of Business teams of each BU to manage the business impact of the supplier contracts.
• Managing the annual rebate process for specific Corporate Categories and optimizing the cash flow across multiple Business Units.
• Providing Finance support and guidance for the indirect procurement teams by e.g. providing business cases and supplier evaluations to effectively steer the right decision during a tender / Procurement initiative.
• Analyze and validate market projections for the relevant categories (eg. Fuel) and their financial impact (risks and opportunities) for future Procurement decisions.
• Modeling Financials to support supplier negotiations, insight in commodity drivers and the impact on the business of contract changes.
• Build effective relationships with all Procurement and Finance stakeholders, which are spread across multiple locations in Europe.
• Supporting requests for utility subsidies in the German BU. Working closing with PWC and the BU on the existing regulations and exploring new opportunities for benefits.
• Masters degree
• Experience in FMCG/CPG company in Finance or Procurement
• Ability to influence based on financial expertise
• Comprehensive understanding of CCEPs core finance processes
• Takes ownership and has a result driven approach
• Needs to be pro-active and take the initiative
• Manage Financial complexity and execute with simplicity and transparency
• Cultural sensitivity for working in a cross-country, cross-cultural environment
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel is a must
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, second European language is a plus/Preferable: German language /
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.