See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Service Center (SSC Manager), Record to Report General Ledger (RTR GL) will be responsible for reviewing and approving certain RTR activities for the Coca Cola European Partners (CCEP) BU including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and month end close activities as well as facilitating the monthly and quarterly closing process for the BU. This position will have strong focus on project management within the RTR area which will include driving and delivering RTR service excellence with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the RTR service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensures the accurate and timely completion of general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations
• Undertakes the completion (including review and approval) of the relevant journal entries
• Ensures support is provided for an accurate and timely completion of tax reporting
• Ensures all Record to Report period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure timely and detailed analysis and review of the Balance Sheet is performed at month end as well support and input is provided for the P&L review according to internal deadlines
• Ensure quarterly schedules, reports and inputs where applicable are provided in a timely and accurate manner
• Assists with statutory and government reporting for relevant BUs
• Provide support for adjustments records for local GAAP purposes
• Provides input to support the forecast for local / IFRS differences and balance sheet accounts
• Supports the compilation of the year-end tax package and other information requested by the Corporate Tax department
• Coordinates and corresponds with all internal and external auditors as assigned
Leadership and People
• Provides coaching, development and motivation to the team to enable each team member to maximize their individual and team performance
Qualifications/ Skills :
• University degree and professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) is a strong advantage
• Minimum of 5 years accounting experience preferably in a SSC multi-national organization and/or Big 4 audit firm.
• Ability to address or escalate complex issues within the Record to Report area
• Solid understanding of general accounting and reporting in compliance with GAAP and requirements of regulatory agencies.
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Fluent in English and in German
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!