How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services Continuous Improvement (CI) Professional will be supporting and executing the CI training framework in the Shared Services Centre (SSC) in order to drive the culture change necessary to support and sustain the SSC Operational Excellence strategy. Leveraging business transformation concepts such as Six Sigma, Lean and Agile, the CI Professional will assist in the transformation of the Shared Service Centre into a “best in class” organization.
The role will support initiatives and projects aiming at improving both the collaboration across the SSC teams and this between SSC and other CCEP department. The CI Professional will also be responsible for projects focused on the culture and mind-set across the SSC, which will empower winning performance and support the Operational Excellence overall strategy.
• Execute the SSC Lean Six Sigma framework in alignment with the Operational Excellence strategy and CCEP objectives;
• Prepare, improve and deliver trainings to the SSC and in-country teams: Lean Six Sigma, Agile, other required to support the Operational Excellence strategy;
• Drive engagement with the SSC Lean Six Sigma framework across the SSC and measure performance;
• Support the execution of idea generation workshops in collaboration with the SSC teams;
• Support the implementation of culture transformation initiatives and associated process improvement within the SSC;
• Guide and coach the Service line teams in implementing process improvement initiatives as part of daily operations;
• Drives operational excellence mindset within the SSC;
• Support and if required execute detailed end-to-end process reviews in the SSC;
• Support the SSC project and process management framework;
• Act as a role model by applying Lean Six Sigma methodology and mindset on daily basis;
• Identify and drive process effectiveness, efficiency, standardization & customer focus within the SSC;
• Supports the end-to-end standardization of processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business;
• Documents processes and sets up / runs process workshops for review and approval of improved processes;
• Ensures that all process changes are well communicated and oversees/delivers all end user training and support;
• Assures that Change Management & Control plans related to all driven initiatives are developed, implemented and well executed;
• Ensures all legal, statutory and tax requirements are met when processes are amended;
• Ensures that SAP and other relevant systems and technology tools deliver maximum value to the business, as defined by customer needs;
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements;
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europаcific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.).
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the SSC to drive understanding and support for the Operational excellence strategy & the CI training framework;
• Collaborates with all stakeholders of finance transactional processing to ensure the Operational Excellence strategy is understood, and sufficiently supported;
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers of Service Management, exploring their specific needs and making recommendations for improvements as appropriate;
• Works and liaises closely within the Service Management team and also with the Service Line teams, BU Finance teams, support functions and other departments;
• Collaborates with other process stakeholders to identify current and future service delivery opportunities, evaluates design modifications, identifies/communicates legitimate policy exceptions, and considers enabling technology. These other stakeholders would include the CCEP Business Units, the BPO service provider, Sales & Marketing functions on a group and BU level, Finance and Corporate Treasury.
• Degree level education. Focus on either Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems is considered advantage.
• Lean/Six Sigma certified
• Training delivery experience is considered an advantage
• Proven success of small scale process improvements Strong understanding of accounting standards and principles as well as experience in any of the key accounting areas of Source-to-Pay, Customer-To-Cash or Record-To-Report
• English : essential
• One of the following languages is considered an advantage French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, and Spanish
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Can-Do attitude
• Very strong pro-activity approach
• Strong team player
• Strong decision making attitude
• Very strong Time management, planning and organization
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.