How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Part of the New Product Introduction expertise organisation in CCEP, the role is responsible for supporting and managing the determination & design of all relevant elements of the Packaging Specification Sheet (PSS) reflecting systems, products & production facilities specifics. S/he will act as the NPI SME & Data Steward regarding Green House Gas emission data services (GHG), Packaging information & Recycling business. S/he will be supporting and managing the End-to-end data process for CRS & GHG reporting needs (ex. Recycling packaging data in SAP REA, water, electricity etc) for the relevant CCEP territories as well as leading key projects and initiatives related to the NPI domain. The role demands building a strong collaboration with E&T, CM, Site technologists, CRS, MDM Analytics and external brand owners as well as co-packers and other external partners.
S/he will support the NPI & CCEP Innovation pipeline agenda with providing right on time and right the first time packaging & recycling business data per project deliverables. S/he will support the NPI BU leads on escalations and change management initiatives. S/he will act as main Subject Matter Expert in complex issue resolution as well as implementation of new business initiatives. Super user role responsible to train and support other team members with complex processes.
S/he will help understand new business/retailer requirements impacting existing Data Standards and assess solution in relation with the Data Governance standards upheld by NPI. Where relevant, s/he will play a leading role for the SAP project team in preparing the right data as per project requirements, managing new process requirements and implementing best practices in an efficient and automated manner.
Financial Services Delivery
• Supporting the CCEP Innovation Pipeline via the creation and design of Packaging Summary Sheets of CCEP relevant territories (including In-house production, In-House Repacking, external Co-Filling and Purchased Finished Goods) adhering to the right on time and right the first time policy.
• Responsible for delivering the NPI CRS data requirements needed in the CCEP territories related to the Innovation process
• Support identification of GHG data needs and managing them in BaU mode
• Pro-actively Identify what SAP REA Data correction is needed through extensive monitoring of REA module, co-related PSS database and Bill- of-Materials to support the CCEP Packaging Administration process
• Manage risks, timings and unlock blockages in order to fulfill required GHG & CRS reporting needs
• Supports an efficient and high-performance process for provisioning Packaging & Recycling information for new SKU releases on relevant markets
• Ensure output and timely quality to meet business requirements as well as CCEP NPI Data standards
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Produces and leads action plans to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded
• Supports assessment of new business data requirements towards existing NPI processes
• Support/drives SAP and other technical/business initiatives through data migration
• Works with each NPI team to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth collaboration with the SSC
• Support the Mgr Pack & sustainability to drive process standardization and effectiveness to best support CCEP business
• Build and maintain strong collaboration with external vendors/suppliers (obtaining logistics & packaging information) and other NPI/SSC & BU teams.
• Work and liaise closely with all Supply Chain, CRS, Commercial, Finance, IT, support functions and other departments regarding data requirements and optimum execution of E2E processes in scope
• Act as a role model for the CCEP Values and Ways of Working
• Support an environment within the NPI team focused on continuous improvement of process efficiencies and customer service
• Support an accelerated time-to-market for all innovation initiatives
• Support end-to-end standard data processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Optimize use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate data management
• Continuous review of the optimization opportunities related to automation, outsource or any other optimization vehicles
• University Degree
• 3+ years Supply Chain experience with a minimum of 1 year on a data management role in a multinational organization and/or SSC
• Excellent English: essential. A second CCEP language is desirable (French or German for example)
• Strong experience of managing and analyzing data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment.
• Strong business knowledge in supply chain and logistic processes
• Strong knowledge of SAP and other enabling technologies
• Strong understanding of packaging design/composition and technology
• Ability to analyze financial information and provide solutions to issues
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong positive working environment
• Ability to positively collaborate with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong data analytical skills
• Project management, planning and organization
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.