How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Part of the New Product Introduction excellence organisation in CCEP, the role is responsible for the End-to-End Supply Chain and Commercialization New Product Introduction business processes used in any of the CCEP territories. Accountable for the timely and accurate setup and design of Supply Chain project deliverables (including project milestones, risk mitigation, coordination of stakeholders, Finished Goods, Raw and Packaging Materials, Bill of Materials etc.) in relevant systems as well as other relevant new product introduction elements.
This involves being able to understand the business needs of the different business areas, business process and data elements required by SAP and other systems to support these needs. Timely and effective communication with the different areas within the business unit in country, IT and KO is critical. Context: extremely dynamic and versatile multi-cultural business. Role accountability includes strong decision making on project deliverables that are provided on time and to the relevant quality to support all new product launches, marketing and logistics initiatives meeting different business requirements and CCEP standards.
S/he will support business process and system issue resolution where Innovation Data is involved. S/he will help understand new business requirements impacting existing Innovation standards and assess and provide solution. S/he will translate new business requirements into relevant product design solutions. Where relevant, as SAP or other new systems are implemented, s/he will play a key role for the project team with migrating data, processes and solutions as well as other relevant elements within the NPI domain.
Financial Services Delivery
• Recommended 2 years Supply Chain/Finance/Data Management experience. Solid experience in project management would be considered an advantage. Previous experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organization and/or GBS/Shared Services environment
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• English: essential. French will be considered as an advantage.
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.