See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services, Process Automation Designer will be responsible for supporting the creation and maintenance of automated processes and supporting the implementation of scripts and ensure scalability and completeness.
Emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the Rapid Process Automation service level and effectiveness will be expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Designs Blue Prism process solutions following our standard Blue Prism design conventions, and according to documentation prepared by our Operational Excellence team.
• Configures new Blue Prism processes and objects with a clear, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand process flow.
• Creates and maintains solution documentation.
• Works within timelines, communicates any identified project risks and issues to the automation scrum manager.
• Creates and documents test procedures and scenarios for the User Acceptance Tests.
• Ensures compliance to our risk control methodology.
• Monitors and supports existing processes.
• Is an ambassador of the new technologies within all our functions
• Prioritizes all automation requirements based on policies
• Ensures that automation process accurate information
• Supplies advice on processes to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate master data management
• Supports the drive to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner
• Ensures that reporting activities are automated where applicable
• Document each automation and add the relevant components to the automation catalog
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for Rapid Process Automation and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with all Process Streams, BU Finance teams and other relevant departments
• Provides feedback and support to the Automation Scrum Manager in driving end-to-end standard processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of our processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of automated processes
• University Degree
• 2 years Finance experience with a minimum of 1 year in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Strong knowledge of SAP, VBA, SharePoint and other enabling technologies
• Ability to analyze financial information and provide solutions to issues
• An understanding of finance business processes
• Strong customer service orientation
• English language skills
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!