See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Support L&D Services to create and evolve L&D reports using data to drive better fit of learning offerings to the needs of internal customers . Focus is on the Curriculum status report and learning hours reports and dashboards for the first three months.
1. Ensure L&D data is fit for its intended internal use in operations, decision-making and planning in terms of data completeness, uniqueness, timeliness, validity, accuracy, and consistency to drive efficient and effective reporting insights.
2. Work with stakeholders in L&D and SMEs in L&DS to build and implement effectively the next phase of requirements for the L&D reports that meet their needs and drive value, through effective change management to ensure adoption
3. Provide coaching and support in up skilling stakeholders in effectively using L&D reports and providing insights.
4. Work with stakeholders to identify suitable L&D KPIs to be shared in People Dashboard and with the rest of the business.
5. Document and perform procedures for data preparation including data cleansing, standardization and analysis
6. Troubleshoot data submission errors and data error issues providing solution options
7. Prepare and publish L&D data quality scorecards and reports
8. Look for opportunities to improve current L&D reports to make continuous improvements
People & Culture: OLT CoE, People Services
Fluent English level skills
Success Factors HCM data architecture and data management
Advanced excel and Power BI skills
Data privacy laws and standards (GDPR
Business and financial acumen
Customer Experience driven
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!