How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The RTR Accountant will be responsible for providing and approving certain transactional RTR activities for the France BU including general ledger transactions, balance sheet reconciliations, manual journals entries, and month-end close. The position will also be tasked with driving and delivering RTR service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the RTR service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. accounting policy manuals, approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures the accurate and timely completion of general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensures ad-hoc reports for management purposes are performed in efficient and concise manner
• Handles queries with external and internal auditors to ensure adequate support and audit evidence is provided
• Ensures all Record to Report period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Supplies advice on General Ledger processes and support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX)
• Builds and continues to maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for RTR and Shared Services generally
• Liaises with BU customers to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely way and information given is relevant and in a usable format
• Supports the RTR leadership in driving end-to-end standard and harmonized RTR processes
• Assists in developing best practice processes and highlights opportunities for process improvement and cross-country harmonization
• University degree in Economics and/or Accounting
• Minimum of 2 years Accounting and/or Control experience, preferably in a multi-national organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to address or escalate complex issues within the Record to Report area
• Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) or current student status is a strong advantage
• Fluent in English
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.