How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
This role is a part of the Procurement Centre of Excellence (CoE) Performance and Governance team which provides service across all Procurement categories. This role is responsible for supporting projects that will deliver the framework, tools and processes enabling the monitoring the overall performance of the Procurement organization. Via the collaboration with the Procurement Category teams, the STP Finance team, and SCF, this role will facilitate the delivery of Procurement and Business projects. This role is for a secondment with the opportunity, for the right profile, to pursue career in one of the CCEP teams.
• Gather relevant key internal procurement data utilising existing systems (SAP, Watson, Ariba, etc.)
• Work cross-functionally to ensure key data is gathered at source to ensure project needs are met. Where needed, supplement data requirements with other internal and external sources to ensure data quality integrity
• Develop standard reporting, and data visualization dashboards to ensure project benefits are measured v’s plan. Present results to Senior Management highlighting observations and opportunities to drive improved results.
• Support all projects impacting procurement ensuring the defined systems and tools are developed to meet the needs of the procurement function and any related end to end processes, data and reporting.
• Establish robust routines and control processes to ensure the appropriate level of governance is achieved; and, working with all stakeholders, to ensure that projects are delivered to plan and that corrective actions are developed, ownership is assigned, and progress is monitored to deliver this.
• Be a positive voice for change on all projects being supported
Internal: Procurement Tower Leads, Category Leads & Managers, Sourcing Manager, Buying Desk, STP Team, BU Opex leads
External: CCEP Suppliers
• 3+ years of data and financial analysis experience
• Degree or equivalent experience in related area, Business, Analytics, project management support, Finance, Supply Chain.
• Procurement or Source-to-Pay experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Strong communications skills with the ability to engage and develop constructive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to prepare and present to various levels of leadership utilising data visualization systems, ie Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• A customer service focus with the drive to deliver improvements to the process and services provided is key
• Knowledge and ability to understand and resolve data inconsistencies or variances
• Advanced Analytical capabilities: Ability to deliver complex modelling in appropriate tools and MS packages such as Excel and Access
• Results focused: advanced
• Systems and Process management: advanced
• Influence and challenge: intermediate
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.