How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
To support Procurement Category & Sourcing Managers to manage Sourcing Events in Ariba and provide detailed analytics support. Operationalising new and existing contracts in Ariba to enable downstream transactions. Ownership of spend tool integrity and proactive opportunity identification.
• Execute all 7SSP activities from the analytics perspective.
• Liaise with key stakeholders to define requirements for sourcing initiatives ensuring strategic goals timelines and requirements are met
• Ensure the correct systems activities are updated as required to ensure full systems compliance
• Ensure all sourcing outcomes are reflected appropriately in the operationalization area of Ariba to allow purchasing against contracts
• Perform proactive spend data analytics to identify sourcing opportunities
• Identify and integrate new data sources into the spend analytics tools, enhancing the analytics capabilities for insight generation
• Execute data quality feedback process to ensure spend data quality
• Utilise appropriate templates, cost models, measurements, databases and repositories to ensure data relating to sourcing analysis is stored and presented in a standardized way as far is possible.
• 3+ years of data and financial analysis experience
• Degree or equivalent experience in related area, Business, Mathematics, Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Programming, Decision Sciences, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance.
• Procurement or Source-to-Pay experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Procurement knowledge: basic
• Analytics capabilities: advanced
• Results focused: advanced
• Systems and Process management: advanced
• Influence and challenge: intermediate
• Strong communications skills with the ability to engage and develop constructive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Deep understanding of quantitative analysis with the ability to identify opportunities drawing on multiple data and information sources for use in routine and complex problem solving.
• A customer service focus with the drive to deliver improvements to the process and services provided is key
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.