Sr Assistant, CTC Collections with Dutch Language skills
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
he Shared Services Sr Assistant CTC with Dutch Language skills will be responsible for the processing of CTC field sales activities within the Shared Services CTC team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
• Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of CTC processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Invoice and contract management and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key internal and external customers
• Ensures Contract Management procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensures Invoice Management procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP, Sharepoint, Lotus Notes/ Sales-Force etc. to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CTC data.
• Ensures that all CTC contracts and invoices received have appropriate approvals in accordance with the CCEP Chart of Authority.
• Escalates where contracts and invoices are received without the correct information or approvals ( Direct contact with the customer by email)
• Responsible for P&L Maintenance.
• Send on Regular bases reports to Field Sales Managers / KPI
• Point of contact for Field Sales/ Sales Support
• Ensures that all CTC contracts are sent to agreed customer deadlines and meets customer expectations
• Ensures that any supporting documentation is provided to customers as requested
• To understand and answer any queries relating to invoice and contracts management
• Ensures all follow up issues on invoices and contracts are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Provides feedback to ensure that CTC processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• To support the documentation of all off invoice activity processes in line with the CoA
• Provides support and advice on CTC processes where required
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CMA and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the CMA, Order to Cash, Data Management and other Functions to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Bachelor level education
• Minimum of 2 years’ working experience preferably in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen.
• English and Dutch language skills
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organization