How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are now looking for a Client Accounts Sr Assistant to join our Client Account Management (CAM) team. The Shared Services CAM Assistant will be responsible for the processing/validating of customers’ off invoices within the Shared Services CAM team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CAM service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CAM service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
CAM Set up
Financial Services Delivery
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CAM and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the CMA, Order to Cash and Data Management Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to CAM TL in driving end-to-end standard CAM processes across the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.