How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Sr. Assistant Invoice processing Analyst will be working as part of the European Source to Pay team. This team is part of a multinational finance team that strives to ensure best in class practice and all services are delivered following exceptional quality standards, to all business service lines.
The Shared Services STP Invoice Processing Sr. Assistant will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of incoming documents in accordance with internal policies and procedures with emphasis on complex documents requiring investigation and/or building of the process for posting. The role will support the Team lead in managing and coordinating the activities involved with primary document processing, creating the daily work plan for organizing and distributing the tasks of the assistants. The Sr. assistant will oversee and support the team’s daily workload.
The Sr. Assistant will also support the Team lead to build a diverse high performing team by training, coaching, developing individuals and encouraging them to take responsibility and reach their maximum potential.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Deliver high quality services to key internal customers. Research and resolve customer service cases within established service level agreements
• Ensures that the daily activities, within his/her responsibilities and team´s responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader and desktop procedures
• Support improvement projects: supply the necessary information, makes analysis, tests, attends meetings..etc.
• Control that Coca-Cola European Partner’s (“CCEP”) local legal requirements are followed while processing the groups Intercompany and overhead invoices but all incoming documents and also ensure that all policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensure that controls are put in place by the invoice processing team to understand and apply CCEP source to pay policy uniformly across the local Bus.
• Understand and apply CCEP Source to Pay policy uniformly across the local BUs
• Provide advice on Accounts Payable processes and policy application where required
• Ensure all invoices are assigned to correct the cost centers providing accurate accounting, tracking, reporting and audit trails
• Support the Team Lead of Accounts Payable STP Invoice Processing to provide intercompany reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc basis.
• Support to other team members. where required
• Ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by the formal Service Partnership Agreements, and controlled by Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assure that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Processes incoming payable documents such as intercompany/overhead invoices and credit memos ensuring detailed coding, vendor numbers and descriptions are assigned in accordance with local standards and that each invoice contains a valid approval prior to payment processing.
• Researches and resolves customer service cases within established service level agreements
• Communicates on a daily basis, with all members of the STP team, Business Unit (BU), and corporate personnel to assist and resolve Intercompany and Accounts Payable issues
• Attends and participates in training sessions, departmental meetings, cross-training opportunities, town hall meetings, team building events and meetings associated with the company’s performance review process
• Do the revision of all the payment runs to ensure all invoices and credit notes are processed following all company procedures and using the correct vendor payment details,
• Responsible for the processing and controlling of PO or Non PO invoices EDI, Invoice Upload or invoice scanning, checking payment runs, and preparing any ad-hoc reports.
• Where appropriate escalation of cases to other teams, including sharing of documented and annotated enquiry research
• Where appropriate triggering the master data change process
• Provide training and support of new joiners.
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the SSC to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for STP and Shared Services generally
• Provides feedback and support to the STP Invoice processing Team Lead and STP Accounts payable Senior Manager in driving end-to-end standard STP processes across the Coca-Cola Enterprises business
• Proactively improves the quality of STP through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of STP processes
• University degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years STP/Accounts Payable/ experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• English and Spanish language skills
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong Excel knowledge and preferably experience working for the Spanish Market
• Essential to have basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools, with a strong background in Excel.
• Team player
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Time management, planning and organization
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Confidential handling of personnel data
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opptunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environemnt & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.