Sr Assistant, OTC Billing
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services CTC Sr Assistant Billing will be responsible for the processing and issuing of invoices within the Shared Services Billing team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
OTC Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of Billing processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Invoicing and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures that all invoicing is sent to agreed customer deadlines and meets customer expectations
• Ensures that quality invoices and supporting documentation is provided to customers
• Responds to identified customer issues, queries and needs, which have been escalated due to non-resolution, or where resolution is urgent and important.
• Investigates and resolves erroneous or missing invoicing outputs
• Daily monitoring of Billing Due List and escalates the unbilled outbound deliveries to the responsible teams (IT, Finance- Route Settlement)
• Ensures Invoicing period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Provides support and advice on Invoicing processes where required
• Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
• Performs testing related to changes to the invoice layout when needed, coordinates and follows up on the pending requests with IT Support.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Respects the escalation matrix in case of any kind of issues
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Communicating with impact and added value
• Provides feedback and support to the Invoicing Team Manager in driving end-to-end standard Invoicing/CTC processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of invoicing through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of invoicing processes
• Be collaborative and supportive during new initiatives, projects and system enhancements by anticipating eventual issues and discrepancies
• Optimizing processes suitable for automation
• Finds areas for improvements in terms of system processes and reports them to the relevant teams
• Minimum of 1 year Invoicing/Accounts Receivable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• A good understanding of wider Customer to Cash area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English with least one of the following languages (French/Dutch/Swedish/Norwegian) desirable
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation