How have we adapted?
Find out more about how CCEP Bulgaria have adapted their recruitment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services OTC Collections Sr. Assistant will be responsible for the processing of cash collections and the resolution customer queries within the Shared Services CTC team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering OTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the OTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout. Sr. Assistant Collections OTC will be responsible for a variety of activities, which include Collections and Aged debt activities, as well as a variety of activities connected to Third party Collections agency, internal departments’ communication and activities, as well as tasks related to the customer invoices and complaints. The position might be subjected to restructuring post stabilization period to exclude/include Order-to-Cash activities relevant to the requirements on the Local Business Unit and Company’s objectives.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that CCEPs policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, settled deadlines etc.)
• Responds to identified customer issues, queries and needs, or where resolution is urgent and important.
• Ensures that the collection of debt is actioned on a daily basis
• Ensures the accuracy of collection records including maintenance of the relevant ledgers
• Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
• Supplies advice to coworkers and managers on Collections processes where required
• Provides full support to other team members, departments and managers where required
• Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively and cooperatively with colleagues across the Order to Cash Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to the Collections Manager in driving end-to-end standard Collections OTC processes across the CCEPs business
• Proactively improves the quality of Collections through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Collections processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance or similar
• Minimum of 2 years Query handling/Accounts Receivable experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• A good understanding of wider Order to Cash area processes
• Fluent in English, Norwegian and/or Swedish
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organization
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.