Sr Assistant, OTC Credit Management
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services CTC Credit Management Senior Associate will be responsible for managing customer credit to facilitate further product orders whilst balancing risk. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Reviews and approves (or escalates) credit limit recommendations
• Reviews escalated customer accounts from Cash Collection specialist to determine why account may be blocked
• Escalates key account, sensitive or complex issues to relevant management level for resolution
• Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
• Supplies advice on Credit Management processes where required
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works closely and liaises with local Finance Business Partner for Credit Management to ensure a smooth credit management process for customer
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to the Credit Management Team Lead and Senior Manager in driving end-to-end standard Credit Management/CTC processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of Credit Management through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Credit Management processes
• Minimum of 2 years Credit Management / Accounts Receivable experience
• A good understanding of wider Customer to Cash area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English
• French / Dutch / Swedish / Norwegian is a strong advantage
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• MS Office (Excel)
• Strong customer service orientation