Sr Assistant, OTC Germany- SCDMNT
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services Sr. Assistant Collections will be responsible for the processing of cash collections and the resolution of cash collection issues within the Collections area of Customer to Cash. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
• Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of Collections processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Collections and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc.)
• Ensure that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures that the collection of debt is actioned on a daily basis
• Ensures the accuracy of collection records including maintenance of the relevant ledgers
• Ensures that cash collection period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensures Collections procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CTC data.
• Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to customers as requested
• Ensures all follow up issues on Collections are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides support and advice on Collections processes where required
• To support the documentation and regular update of all Collections work instructions
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for Collections and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash (CTC) Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to Collections Team Lead in driving end-to-end standard Collections processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
• Experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen.
• Bachelor level education
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Ability to think logical
• Fluent in English and German
• ERP experience desirable, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation